Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jonah's First Steps

I don't have the energy for a real post so instead, I'm posting an email I just sent to some of my friends and family:

Jonah took his first steps without holding on to anything today! (Or at least we think we so - we explicitly told his nanny not to tell us if he walked for her when we weren't there!).

First, he walked just for me this morning. I didn't really try again until K got home and he walked between us several times. He was laughing the whole time and then we were laughing and he got to laughing so hard he couldn't balance anymore!

Very cute. We'll try to catch it on video soon.

I'm including so many of you on this email (that doesn't even include a picture!) because I really, really want to call my mom right now. Since I can't tell her I decided to tell as many other people as I could. So thank you for indulging me.

No comments: